Multec Injector Data.......

Phil Rickard vettebuilder at skyenet.net
Fri Jan 26 23:46:15 GMT 2001

How in the wide world of sports did my post asking about injectors turn into a discussion about
where to stick a thermocouple into Bruce????!!!!!! Geeezzzz, I think we all have cabin fever huh?
;-)

Maybe it's a conspiracy cou' planned by the little guys to "take care of him" by sending him to
"THIER" HMO doctor....... Bruce, are you sure they aren't Italian?
Type on fellas!

Regards.....

Phil

.