VN V6 3 coil ignition

Wes Branchflower hemi_265 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 10:55:21 GMT 2001

A little question, before I goto the car cemetery to get some bits.

I'm weighing up between the 808 from a camira, and an 808 from the VN/VP.

The 808 VN/VP is a better ECU than the 808 from the camira.
I was wondering if i could connect the dizzy module from the camira to the
808 from the VN/VP. Then i could start with a dizzy setup, with the better
computer, then eventually change to the VN/VP dis module.
Is this possible? -- basicly what i'm asking is can i connect the VN/VP's
808 to a camira DIS modle?

Thanks.