GM Fuel Pump control scheme

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Sat Jan 27 13:49:14 GMT 2001

I guess that's why the car will still run if you disconnect the oil
pressure switch!  I've seen more than one S-10 4-cyl. switch fail and leak
profusely, it happened to mine a few years ago and it was late at night so
all I could find was a pipe plug to plug the oil passage.  truck ran fine
with the wiring harness dangling..