Fw: what is your problem

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jan 28 04:27:32 GMT 2001

> > invitations to my house for anyone interested in EFI.   And I'll be
doing it
> > again this year.
> So you'll let us come over?  Even us surgically-attached-CSH little guys?
> Cool.  Do you know how to cook? :)
> All kidding aside though, I hope we're not all getting religious about our
> own personal views and silently trying to "convert" the others off-list..
> If you want to do it with the stock ECM or with an aftermarket, whether
> you setup is high-$$ or low, its all good.  As long we're learning from
> each others experiences, everyone benefits.

Yep, there will be a EFI POWWOW II.   Again though, with the latest snag my
schedule of biospies has changed and I still haven't been to plan an exact
date for it.
I don't cook for more then 2.   thou last year one participants gal friend
did do a delicious Sun Dinner......
Fine eateries in town, 2 in walking distance.
I've never tried to convert anyone to anything, I just explain the relative
facts.   Then the cards just fall.
Bruce