ARFP 7185

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Mon Jan 29 03:19:21 GMT 2001

Check it out.. Heres some links to a quick comparisons of ARFP7185 (vette
5.7 Manual) and AUJP1615 (F-bod 5.7 Auto)

I just did these 3 real fast. anyone wants to see other areas compared just
mail.

VE lower: http://www.delanet.com/~tgp/misc/autman1.jpg
VE Upper: http://www.delanet.com/~tgp/misc/autman2.jpg
Main Spark: http://www.delanet.com/~tgp/misc/autman3.jpg

Yellow marks LOW numbers, White are equal, Black is Higher.

I gotta fis zome fonts for better vires I just notied.