OBD-II ECU/PCM commented assembly language listings

Gary A. Allen, Jr. gallen8 at attglobal.net
Mon Jan 29 06:09:14 GMT 2001

Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I downloaded a listing  of assembly code
(asty_hac.dsm) that someone had disassembled from a pre-OBD-II ECU.
Unfortunately I think it will be of limited use in unravelling my Saturn's
PCM.  Around February 1999, Tom  Hussey said that he created a commented
assembly language listing for an OBD-II PCM.  Did his listing (or any other
OBD-II PCM listing)ever get stored on the DIY-EFI public archive?  Thanks!

                                                                 Gary