CSH, HQ on the Road?

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Mon Jan 29 18:51:32 GMT 2001

Me ... bandit?  In what?  My Subaru? LOL.  The IROC is still under the knife.
 I decided to have the heads ported and do some other 'minor' stuff.  If
its a couple months out I can bring my new 227hp Subaru WRX :-)

Dude - what heads are you using your 400?  Sounds like that thing will be
a low-RPM torque beast unless you do the special intake mod and run a bigger
cylinder head.

Tim