CSH, HQ on the Road?

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Tue Jan 30 00:43:54 GMT 2001

Dave,

I can't wait to see that thing launch :-)  Man won't that be a sight if
you can get it to hook.  Can I make one suggestion?  With that much torque
I would think that some frame stiffening is in order due to the unibody
design ... and the fact that it is convertible.  You can actually fit 2
sets of subframe connectors underneath the car.  You have to use 2 different
designs/types ... the Alston Chassis connectors and the Global West or SSPE
connectors.  That shoud give you all of the stiffness that you need.  However,
 I am not sure as to the fitment problems because I know that convertibles
have the extra 'subframes' built in but I have never seen them before.

Tim