Closed Loop Disable in $6E

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Jan 30 20:40:16 GMT 2001

This is why I emailed out what I found in the hex file.  107degC is about
225degF.  The coolant temp is always about 180degF in this car.  Should
never go into closed loop then, but it does.  So, is it actually 107degF
(requires engine to warm up a little before closed loop) or am I at the
wrong address in memory?

Steve (will test sometime tomorrow.  Left all my chips at home.)