Basic O2 question?

Mitch Louole brief456 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:05:47 GMT 2001

Working on an early 165 system.  I'd like to replace my single wire O2 w/ a
4 wire version.  I have had no success finding a P# for the 4 wire version.
I have a PDF documment w/ a lot of old- no longer made part #'s and no
discriptions.  i.e. Is it a narrow band switch type sensor.

The local parts guy is no help (what make and model?).  The Bosch site is
useless.  Other part manufacturer sites are just as usefull.

Are these things a closely guarded secret?  Unless I'm missing something, it
seems like a pretty easy question.

Does anybody have a P# they would like to share?  Any idea if this is a
"switch" type sensor?  (Doesn't GM only use "switch" type O2 sensors?
Aren't all "switch" types O2's designed for the 14.7, stoich point?)

Thanks