EMP-10 and PB-10 Stuff

Jay Carter JayC at RebelRednecks.Com
Wed Jan 31 01:38:04 GMT 2001

At 08:01 PM 1/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I'll give you $80 for the PB-10 if you still have it.
>

>Jeff Green

Unless you need the portability or you're doing some chips that the PB-10
won't program or you don't have an ISA slot free, there really is no need
to upgrade. I burned up my Intronics Pocket Programmer (Caught on fire,
literally) so I did get am EMP-10 and it uses the same software so there
really is nothing gained there. I so wish they would port the EMP-30's
Windows software over to work on the lower end units but I guess they
figure since you're only spending $210.00, you might as well be stuck with
crappy software. I guess as far as EPROM burner software, it's okay. As far
as software the rest of the world uses, well.. no comment.

BTW, I also have a PB-10 if anyone is interested. EMail me privately.

Jay

Jay Carter
JayC at RebelRednecks.Com
Jay at BoomGames.Com

"Johnny Cash never pulled a jive move in his life"

TUCB Technologies Corporation
Senior Editor - BoomGames Division
www.boomgames.com