cooked VN

Wes Branchflower hemi_265 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 03:55:09 GMT 2001

I have the entire engine bay loom + sensors + the little bit more loom
inside that connects it to the ECU). I somehow managed to stupidly connect
it in reverse polarity, even though i usually check my connections twice :(
There was no smoke or noise or anything.
How can i check that the ECU isn't fried? Is there any reverse polarity
protection?
Thanks.