TBI injectors (just humor)

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 04:14:36 GMT 2001

As with TPI injectors, has anyone tried upping the fuel pressure to make 305
TBI injectors flow the same as 350 TBI injectors. I read Walt Sherwins TBI
regulator mods, and he says a 2 PSIG increase is possible, but I wanted to
know if anyone has actually tried this. If the 305 injectors are really rated
for 40 lb/hr, I calculate it will take 20 PSIG fuel pressure. But I have also
heard 305 injectors are rated at 50 lb/hr which seems more reasonable. JW