TBI injectors (just humor)

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Wed Jan 31 13:57:25 GMT 2001

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Bob Valentine wrote:
> 4100 looks like the rest, except no IAC and little shrouds
> (usually) under the injectors.

As in the Caddy HT4100?  So would you characterize that motor as being
closely related to the chevy TBI system?  Reason why I ask is a friend of
mine was offered a FREE (or pretty close to it) Caddy with the HT4100
motor.  He won't touch it, thinks those motors are cursed.  Opinions,
anyone?  I'm thinking about jumping on it if he doesn't :)