7749 Turbo Sunbird Diag help needed.

Andy Whittaker - Chester UK efi at andywhittaker.com
Sun Jul 1 09:27:06 GMT 2001

Hi Mike,

I added support for the Turbo Sunbird into FreeScan for Moe Whittemore. I
seem to remember he was having similar problems.

He found out that the wastegate coil was open-circuit.

Perhaps it'll be worth a chat to him? His Email is WhittemoreM at hurco.com

Andy. (lurker)
Andy Whittaker
Chester, England.