Test of ARAP.... was 165 MAF computer

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 3 17:17:47 GMT 2001

FWIW...

I ran my truck again last night - running mildly altered ARAP code.  Got a 16.5
@ approx 80 mph (as reported by my monitoring software) - pulled 181 gms @ 4800
RPM @ 49mph.  GMS began to drop a little as I climbed past the 4800 mark.  As it
shifted into 2nd it dropped thru the 4800 mark, gms hit 180 again for a split
second (kinda neat seeing this sort of info).

I'd sure think a built 350 should draw a whole lot more air than my old worn out
stock 305.  Bearing in mind that this is originally an '85 engine, so it has a
little more "wild" cam than the 86 and later 305 autos.

Question, how do you like the street dyno software??

Thanks
Gabe