ABS computer data stream & ABS inop issues

Roger Heflin rahmrh at cableone.net
Sun Jul 8 14:42:38 GMT 2001

Hello,

I have the data stream definition for the engine computer in my car,
does anyone have the ABS computer data stream?   Or know how to get it?

My car is specifically a 93 Z28 Camaro, I believe it has a Delco-Moraine VI
ABS computer.

On a related question, I burned one of the wheel sensor wires, and have
replaced them (solder, and a new crimp on plug), but the abs inop light
comes on some of the time (it also appears to work some of the time).
I did make sure to twist the replacement wire in a similar manner
to the original wire, is there anything else special about these
wires, or other engine wiring in general?

					Roger