Logs of individual cyl with O2+WB

Richard Wakeling kojab at optushome.com.au
Wed Jul 11 01:03:57 GMT 2001

Hi Bob,

rr wrote:

> What WB system are you using?

NTK 5 wire coupled to a self modified diy-uego.

> It is interesting to note
> how much the narrow band (NB) O2 will move from stoich
> while the actual AFR has moved very little.
>
> Is the WB sensor after a cat-con?

No

> I've found that the NB
> hardly detects a misfire while the WB shows it very well.

If you look very closely at the "Miss fire log" you can see that the WB does
reflect what the NB is doing only there is a slight delay (look at frame 10761
and then again at 10766) as the WB is positioned 3.5 feet further down the
exhaust.

Cheers Richard.