couple of 747 related questions

Mathieu Blais fireb76 at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 9 01:25:52 GMT 2001

> >     Most of the problems are with the VSS buffer connections, I have a
> > couple and they have different wire colors, but the letters on the
> > connectors matches between them. If I'm correct the white connector
should
> > be A-> signal ,   B-> ground , C-> ignition12+ ant there's another one
wire
> > connector with a 5 on it with a yellow wire, but have no clue about that
> > one.
>
> Sorry, you need to be more descriptive here.  What vehicle is this in,
again?

Well it will be in a 84 GMC Sierra 1500, 4x4, 4 speed, w/o a/c, w/o air
pump, 3.55 gears (I think),
 but will be using the 747 ecm with a arpc7509 bin.  Do you know of any
better bin for my app?  I got
those vss assemblies from different van, pick-ups, there's the ones that you
put right behind the speedo
with the kind of optical reader.

    Thanks.
    Math Blais