Need help with 1227165 ECM software

sapearso at rockwellcollins.com sapearso at rockwellcollins.com
Wed Jul 11 03:51:57 GMT 2001

Don't know if it'd interest anybody, but I've got an old scan tool, I don't
think it does any datalogging,
it covers 81-88 GM, Ford and some Chrysler. Updates are available. Email
offlist for details if you're
interested.

Scott

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:14:02 -0400
From: "Dan Griffin" <slowfatslug at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Need help with 1227165 ECM software

It sounds like you just need a obd1 scantool..Im assuming you kept the aldl
link from the 305..Yesterday I looked at Actron's at autozone..I dont think
itll do what I want but the manual claimed itll display sensor info..
www.actron.com also www.autoxray.com both these are around $200. I tried
contacting them by email with no luck though...Id guess the snap on unit
would do what you want but be prepared to take out a 2nd mortgage, Ive seen
em go on ebay for more than a Grand..also, Pre '88 year c-3 ecms are 160
baud..
Dan