Speedpro vs. Accel ??

Greg Hermann bearbvd at cmn.net
Wed Jul 11 23:32:00 GMT 2001

At 5:47 PM 7/11/01, Walter Sherwin wrote:
>> Guys--need your input. Which aftermarket system is best $$$ wise, and for
>> tuneability ??
>>
>> Lyndon.
>>

>Can I add a question to this question?..........If you expand the scope of
>selection to also encompass Motec and Autronic,  how would people tend to
>then rank the 4 entrants in terms of performance for dollars spent?  Gotta
>have SEFI, individual cylinder tune, boost comprehension, data log
>capability,  injector staging,  and an assortment of spare configurable
>input/output channels over and above the normal channels associated with
>EFI.  The system will eventually windup in the hands of an owner/user who
>has no tuning background, after the initial tune is complete.  So, long term
>serviceability & diagnosis & parts availability will be also come into play.
>
>Walt.

You're past what any of them will do with these requirements, Walt!

I suspect that two Autronics, working in parallel would do all you ask for
the least $$$.

Zytek might be able to do it in one box, but--$$$$$$$$$ ~~~!!!!

There's another one I'm wairing for literature on, name escapes me, that
could likely do it, but again, $$$, I think, not $$$$$$ like Zytek, but
likely more $$$ than 2 Autronics.

Greg