CrossFire Retrofit (Corvette Fever Article)

Ken Kelly ken73 at ken73.homeip.net
Sun Jul 15 16:38:40 GMT 2001

I haven't picked up the magazine yet, but my friends are already telling me
that the magazine retrofitted an '82 Corvette (CrossFire) with an '8746?? Is
there any advantage or disadvantage to using this ECM over the '7747? I read
over Ludis' crossreference, and it shows the two as having the same pinouts,
and even the same schematics. Anyone have any clue why they'd use the '8746
instead of the '7747? I know Tunercat supports both..

Also, does anyone know what the A2_OUT signal does on the '8746?

"The Third" Ken Kelly