Not ECM related...

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Jul 17 00:08:01 GMT 2001

????
Roller lifter, roller cam, definitely.  Balance shaft should have been there.
Even saved a few of the lifters from the core engines.  Anything w/ low mileage
got sent back with flat tappets and longer pushrods onna roller cam.  They're
just going to be thrown away anyway. Might as well use them in a few project
engines.

Hmm.. adjustable rockers...  I'm trying hard to remember.  I'll keep thinking
about that one.  I know the early 97's had troule w/ valve seals, and I had to
pull the dang valve covers on a few not yet delivered s-10's.

Shannen <still thinking>