84 Vette BINS

Louis Baiani nepti at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Jul 17 02:34:29 GMT 2001

You couldn't find the ECM?  Like in the junk or remanufactured/new?  I have
chips for them, they were hard to find, and kinda expensive, i'll give you that
one (especiall since i'm in Canada).  I cross referenced something that would
work exactly the same, and got some obsolete parts.  I used Cypress 282's
(EPROM) - replacing the old BPROM, and at that time are decently fast (45ns).

Louis