CrossFire/'7747/700R4/4th Gear confusion!

Ken Kelly ken73 at ken73.homeip.net
Tue Jul 17 14:58:42 GMT 2001

So, $D007 = $0007 in EPROM then? I haven't put the chip in my car yet,
fortunately!

I was reading the HAC last night and it showed where the ALDL was coming
from; is there a way in EPROM to re-arrange where the data goes? If so, this
could cure the MPG stats on the '84 Vette dash for those who have converted
their '84 Vette to a '7747. (Or maybe I just needed to go to sleep last
night.)

I'll double-check my EPROM again for that value though, and look for it in
$0007 instead.

Ken