Was ECM question '91 and up TBI now BBC TBI

Marc Piccioni piccioni at cadvision.com
Tue Jul 24 04:20:38 GMT 2001

The reason why I am asking is that GM has released a new EPROM for the GM
performance parts retro-fit TBI 502 BBC. One of my associates has built a
496 stroker that is in a '89 truck with a 400. If the ECM's were compatible
(or upgradeable with minimal hassle) then perhaps this would be a good
calibration to start with.