Virus Alert

Craig M. TPIVette at swbell.net
Wed Jul 25 13:21:34 GMT 2001

I have received about 20 of these in the last few days. What's strange is,
the subject and name of the attachment seem to change quite often, but the
attachment size is always the same size. The name of the sender of all of
mine is Ashley Abano. Have no clue who this person is if they are real. I
have just been deleting them. I did look at one attachment in an editor and
it's a binary win32 application, but I didn't actually run it to see what it
would do. I just delete them all.

Craig M.