OT: want an old scope?

Barry z24man at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 27 03:27:06 GMT 2001

Hi all... I have an old Tek 7704A scope that's sitting here in need of a
good home.  She's not quite in great shape - I can't make the trace stay
steady on screen.  A little tap on the case, and the vertical scale
seems to magically change.  I guess the problem is in the CRT (or
whatever that is), but due to its size and complexity, I don't care to
fix it.

If someone wants it, lemme know off list.  Cover shipping and its yours.

--Barry
z24man at bellsouth.net
AIM: thez24man
88 2.8 5spd Z24 15.8 at 85