manuals for tbi in a 4x4?

John Voth jvoth at home.com
Fri Jul 27 16:30:14 GMT 2001

Hi Jim,

I'm looking for complete wiring diagrams for the engine management
systems.

I have a 1972 Jeepster Commando sitting in the garage with not a single
wire on it. It's all gone - ripped out, garbaged.

I have a new Chev 350 V8 TBI, 4L60E and Dana 300 transfer case sitting on
the frame waiting to be hooked up to the engine management system.

I'm looking for any source of wiring diagrams that I can get. I'll take
anything related to the Chev 1500 series pickup 4x4.

Someone mentioned that a Haynes or a Chilton's  manual would suit me just
fine. I also know there are some pretty awesome GM manuals out there but I
don't know where to find them. I've seen scans of pinout diagrams in the
gmecm/manuals section of the ftp site.

I guess I'm trying to find the most reliable source of information
available so that I can install the ECM only once.

John
jvoth at home.com