730/727 pin-outs, TGP related

Barry z24man at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 29 20:20:12 GMT 2001

Mr Gonyou was kinda enough to point out that pin A18 is the output for
the boost controller on the Turbo Gran Prix's 727 ECM.  In looking at my
7730, I don't have an 18th pin on row A.  And neither does the 727,
according to Ludis' info.  Can someone help set me straight on what I'm
missing?  Is this A18 read as connector A, row 1, pin 8?  And if do,
what's the A connector?  The black 24 pin?

TIA,

--Barry
z24man at bellsouth.net
AIM: thez24man