Mileage Readout

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sat Jun 16 19:09:33 GMT 2001

"Used To"  means its no longer made.  It was by Zemco
in San Ramon, CA, called the ZT3.  The original measured
the fuel into a carb, but an adapter was made to work off
the injector pulse width.  It would do all sorts of things, like
average trip speed, driving time, fuel to empty, speedometer,
and time.

I would expect someone would make such a box today, just
not this exact one.

Bruce Roe