Daicom craps out again.....

Hector hecyeah at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 17 03:57:32 GMT 2001

Let me start off by saying hello as this is my first post. Been lurking for
a while. Anyhow, doesn't the 730 use a different data line pin on the ALDL?
This may be the cause why it won't hhok up and I think there was just a
thread on this very same problem on thirdgen.org DIY prom board. I'm not
absolutely positive on this though.

Hector
http://soflaspeed.freeservers.com