Daicom craps out again.....

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Jun 18 04:33:36 GMT 2001

I've had some problems with "real" scan tools and 90+91 Vettes.  Serial data is
output on pin M of the ALDL, while the Airbag controller (DERM) is connected to
terminal L. L and M are tied together in the parallel interface cable.  I
suggest trying jumper wires and connecting only pins A, B, and M between the
ALDL and the cable end.  This eliminated the possibility of interference with
the DERM.
See reference page:
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/pub/gmecm/manuals/1227730/90-7727V8TPI-7.jpg

Shannen