DIY EFI on 400ci smallblock?/ANHT

Hector hecyeah at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 19 03:18:17 GMT 2001

The 730 doesn't do anything for the tranny but engage TCC, AFAIK. That work
is only for PCM's. I too am running a manual (for Bruces' post) but as I
understand the main difference is in the IAC settings in the prom. I can't
figure out if the ANHT is manual or not. I'm still doing quite a bit of
learning. Where would that info be in the prom?

Hector
http://soflaspeed.freeservers.com