Bin needed

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Tue Jun 19 14:29:49 GMT 2001

> From: Bruce [mailto:nacelp at bright.net]
> Subject: Bin needed
>

> Anyone just happen to have a bin for a LT1 vette (AL headed LT1)?.
> BCC?.
> Gee, if for a none MAF none VATS wouldn't hurt either <g>..
> TIA
> Bruce

Just a heads-up - if this is a Vette motor, but going into something
non-Vette (like your request for MAF and VATS delete indicates), then I
think you actually want an F-body bin.  The Vette ALDL arrangement is
different than the "typical" GM setup, as the PCM uses the Vette body
computer as a gateway to the outside world.  F- and Y-bodies use the normal
ALDL routine, and therefore use a different program.

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong on this issue.  I don't even own a
Vette so I'm no Y-body LT1 expert, but I didn't see anyone else bringing
this up.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.novagate.com/~bryante