'165 manual trans idle behavior.

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed Jun 20 00:09:20 GMT 2001

I don't know if this helps or not--there's also some stuff on the
decel fuel cut off...

Lyndon.

* >>> IAC Tables & Params <<<
*
LC62E: FCB 128 ; RPM 12.5 Msec Filter Coef, (0.5)
; CALIB = Arg * 256
LC62F: FCB 144 ; Idle Spd Start up park posit.
; CALIB = Arg
LC630: FCB 32 ; Steps Added to Warm Park posit if
; hot restart spark retard is active.
LC631: FCB 10 ; Steps Added to Warm Park down if
; A/C on during start up.
LC632: FCB 5 ; Add Steps for Fan Anticipate
; CALIB = Arg/2
LC633: FCB 5 ;Add Offset for Cold Engine
;when cold spark has expired
;
; Cmd Speed Definitions
;
LC634: FCB 4 ; IAC offset added for pk/neut
; CALIB = Arg/12.5, (50 RPM)
LC635: FCB 160 ; Idle Speed Strt up Dly Time
; CALIB = Arg/6.25, (1000 Sec)
LC636: FCB 0 ; IAC Offset Cmd Spd Added
; CALIB = Num/12.5, (RPM)