Code 32 on 165

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Jun 21 04:20:57 GMT 2001

EGR code?  Which .bin?  F or Y car?

Truth be told, if you pulled into most shops, you'd probably get a new version
of each of the below mentioned parts and the problem would go away for another 2
years.  You should check to ensure that he egr valve isn't hanging up or
sticking due to a piece of carbon wedged in the pintle.

If it bothers you, maybe just shut it off.  That's what GM likes to do.
Shannen