747 Timing Calc

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus at exeloncorp.com
Thu Jun 21 14:48:17 GMT 2001

I would say that the 13 degrees (crank)  would make the engine such a dog, I
believe you are calculating distributor
degrees, so multiply the 13 X 2= 26 degrees (crank) . The 26 degrees at the
crank is what my 82 305 LG4 T/A engine had
going to non ECM Hei with 36 degrees (crank) really ,made a difference

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.