Turbo Gran Prix boost controller

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Jun 22 04:51:26 GMT 2001

There were something like 15    5-speed turbo GP's ever made (383 getrag's).
If you troll the turbo GP BB you might find the ONE chap who contacted me,
who actually owns one of the 'days of thunder' 5-speed cars.. and convince
him to let you borrow the chip??  I'm not sure if he's still on there since
I don't run the board anymore.

just a thought.