TBI adapter drawing

Gerald Pelnar wd0fyf at mpks.net
Fri Jun 22 05:33:05 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <ae2598 at wayne.edu>

> You wouldn't happen to have a CNC laser cutter we could borrow, would you?
> :)

Would a CNC plasma cutter do?

How much interest is there on the list, in these things? I have a son that
has access CNC plasma cutter. He said it's networked to their computer
system. You lay your sheet on the cutter and upload the drawing from the CAD
program and it zips them out. My other son frequents an aircraft surplus
place that , if memory serves, sells aluminum for $.80US/ pound. How much
can a half foot square weigh? I'd have to ask if there's 1/4 inch available.

Any interest?

Gerald Pelnar
McPherson, KS
wd0fyf at mpks.net