fans on/off setting

sapearso at rockwellcollins.com sapearso at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Jun 22 09:04:08 GMT 2001

Forgot to mention, for the connector on the NAPA FS-120, I use a Packard 56
two-terminal that has both terminals side by side like = that.

Scott

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:15:32 -0500
From: toddburkard at pcmc.com
Subject: Re: fans on/off setting

I used a switch from a Dodge (I think, tried so may to find the one I
liked) but anyway I just went down to Napa and had them pull out the book
with the temp switches and I looked for the one that was what I wanted
(bring the stock one in of corse for thread sizing if you are pipe thread
illiterate like me) I had to cut the factory connector off and put on a
female blade connector but other than that it worked great and has been
working for 3 years now.

If you (or anyone else for that mater) are interested in the part number
for the one I picked up I can look for it tonight when I am at the shop if
you would like.

Todd

-