No comms on a "new" ECM

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 03:30:37 GMT 2001

So it is likely then that if the ECM appears to be running fine (not in LHM)
but the comms don't work that the RS232 chip is in fact bad & that changing
it MIGHT make it work again.  I suppose as the spare in the trunk ECM it is
not the end of the world if the RS232 does not work, as long as I can get
home.

thanks amigo.
BW