Off-Topic: GM Rear View mirrors

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 20:41:36 GMT 2001

I just rented a Lincoln Town car that had it & I think that even the high
end Ford mid size cars have them as well.  I saw (but I don't recall where)
an aftermarket one that was a simple 1 wire unit, although I don't think
that it had temp.  The Lincoln I had had temp, direction & self dimming.
you could turn off the direction so that might be an option.

BW