Anyone got a 16045580 chip for sale ?

Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 10:33:14 GMT 2001

Hi,
I'm in contact with a bloke here in England who believes he has a blown up
fuel pump relay driver chip in his ECU. I've lent him my spare ECU to
confirm the fault is indeed the ECU, and not just a fuse, relay or the
wiring. But, assuming he is correct, and it is the fuel pump driver chip
that's gone bang, does anybody have one for sale, or know of an equivalent,
or know where I can buy a new one (chip not ECU)

The ECU is an 01228331 like wot is used in a ZR1. The chip is an AC Delco
16045580 .

Looking at Ludis's pages, the 45580 seems to be a common chip, so if I
can't get a new one, I'd be prepared to use one scavanged from another ECU.

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G