BLM Cells for $88

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Jun 26 18:06:59 GMT 2001

    Ok ,for an example , lets say your working with an 8262. While
operating the Ecm
    is using cell block 14 [ 10 cells @ 50 - 55 Map and 12 - 1600 Rpm].
This is the VE
    region in use at the particular speed , load , rpm requirement. ECM
needs to use
    a block of cells to balance out the variables with which the Vehicle
operates.
    Otherwise , the Ecm would be constantly "hunting" rather than
"focusing" on the
    fueling needed at that time. Most Editors display the VE Tables in a
spreadsheet
    style format , which is much easier to work with. Take a spin and log
INT and Cell
    number to know where fueling is being looked up under those conditions.

    Running too fat in a particular Cell Block , subtract Ve #. The
opposite is true for
    lean condition [ high INT value ]. This is simplistic explanation ,
Does this help you ?
    Len