Programming 1kx8bit proms

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Tue Jun 26 06:44:45 GMT 2001

Louis Baiani wrote:

> How would I find a schematic for a programmer for an old 2708?  A
> CY7C282 maybe too?  Help?

Are you sure you want to use a 2708?  It needs three supply voltages for
normal operation: 5 volts, 12 volts, and -5 volts.  Programming also
needs 25 volts.  Thus, I assume you want to program one for a non-ECM
application.  Your best bet would be to find some old Data I/O
programmer - perhaps a Model 29.