Be famous among gearheads!

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Tue Jun 26 19:23:24 GMT 2001

> From: Ludis Langens [mailto:ludis at cruzers.com]
> Subject: Re: Be famous among gearheads!
>
> Yes, UBB sucks.  Well, for a web based system, it is pretty good.  In
> comparison with pre-AlGoreInternet solutions (email lists & Usenet
> newsgroups), it is very poor.

Well, it does have the nice ability to put photos in-line with posts, which
is rather nice.  Additionally, it offers the ability to skip uninteresting
topics, which is much nicer than e-mail lists in digest form.

However, I do miss the days of browsing and posting on Usenet with TIN -
that was simplicity at its best.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.novagate.com/~bryante