Turbo Gran Prix 5 speed chips

Chris Aldridge aldridgec at cablespeed.com
Sat Jun 23 04:23:19 GMT 2001

 but the auto-trans will break if you hop the car up. McLaren
broke alot and had to de-tune the car. Theres alot of room to go on the
chip.

Yeah, thats pretty much what i've heard, another GM haveing to detune to
save their poor trans design

a few are up on the computer stuff, and some info from over there I'm told
you should take with the source in mind. lotsa folks 'sure' they know what

True, I feel that alot of the guys have good intentions and have good
products. But like settinga carb, all cars are different, and doing each one
individually is about the only way to go.

Chris