Shell game, no peeking...

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Jun 27 23:50:02 GMT 2001

Any suggestions on locating the 2 pins required to connect an O2 sensor to a
mystery ecm?  I'm talking about O2 signal and ground, of course.  The gotchas
are 1) No pinouts/schematics showing the O2 connection.  2) The unit is
completely sealed.

I do have access to O2 values in the data stream, so if the ecm was receiving a
value from an O2 sensor, I would be able to tell.

I've thought about supplying a .45 mv signal and "guessing," but I'm a little
nervous about doing damage somewhere.

Any thoughts?
Shannen