Turbo Gran Prix 5 speed chips

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed Jun 27 23:56:28 GMT 2001

Shouldn't be a problem--we're working on building
some whizzy parts for some previously unhappy transmissions.
Biggest problem yet is boronizing some parts, and looking
for the proper amount of carbon to treat shafts with.
(loooong story....)
As long
as we don't break any hard parts--the rest should be a piece.
Worst thing about this one is overlap at shifts...that's where the
clutch burning is happening...we're not stealing away fluid fast
enough in the clutch packs...

Lyndon.